- Premium Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken with no dressing – 220 calories and 6 grams fat.
- Premium Grilled Chicken Classic Sandwich without mayonnaise – 370 calories and 4.5 grams fat
- Tendergrill Chicken Sandwich without any mayonnaise – 400 calories and 7 grams fat
- Burger King Veggie Burger – 340 calories and 7 grams fat
- Tendergrill Garden Salad with no croutons, cheese and dressing – 240 calories and 4.5 grams fat
- Ultimate Grilled Chicken with no honey mustard sauce – 280 calories and 3.5 grams fat
- Broccoli and Cheese Potato – 320 calories and 2 grams fat
- Sour Cream and Chives Potato – 320 calories and 4 grams fat
- Southwest Chicken Caesar Salad – 330 calories and 9 grams fat.
Low sodium fast food! How can you maintain a low fat diet while dining out at McDonald’s? Is there such thing as low fat fast food? Maintaining a certain diet can be really difficult as it is, more so when dining out when you can’t seem to find right choices.
It is a fact that the best way to keep a low fat diet is to eat healthy fresh foods you personally prepared at home. However, dining out becomes a common thing for families nowadays, especially if you have kids. People who follow this type of diet are those with heart conditions or those who wanted to lose fat.
Most reading: Drinks that lower heart rate
Fortunately, more and more fast food restaurants are beginning to consider recommended dietary needs for their customers and they’re starting to provide wide array of healthier low fat fast food.
Low sodium fast food
The following is a few of low fat fast food from popular fast food chains.
But then, even though they are low fat fast food, it is still not recommended to excessively eat those foods as some are high in sodium and sugar. Fast food should never be considered as a regular means of nutrition and sustenance.
If possible, find a healthier option by cooking fresh food at home. When dining out, you best option will be dry salads with no cheese, bacon, mustard or dressing and grilled chicken dishes.
What labels should be avoided? Any item branded as deep-fried, creamy, breaded, crispy, pan-fried, batter-dipped and scalloped. Choose tomato-based pasta over cream-based one as it is much lower in fat and calories.
Popular: What is mental and emotional health
When choosing low fat fast food, opt for brown rice, vegetable rich dishes or whole-wheat items. For drinks, you can curb hungry pangs by drinking a glass of water before you start eating rather than ordering for a can of soda that equals 200-300 calories.
Because an average fast food meal can reach up to 1000 calories or more, choosing the smallest size is a great idea. Don’t be tempted in ordering food upsize and supersized portions.
Instead of getting fries, get a Caesar salad instead. There are still low fat fast foods choices but always remember that eating out on fast food restaurant should be limited by just once a week.